|Holiday Hits >> WINTER:
Family – Children –Enjoyment – Outdoor Activity
Our ski area, the Fageralm - located in the midst of the ski amade
- couldn't be better suited for families, children and beginners.
Everyone has plenty of space to ski to their heart's content.
Our children's slopes: Indian path, animals of the Fagerwald,
Viking Land, boarder-x and moguls hill - with all of this, the kids are
truly motivated to learn how to ski on their own.
Our farm lies right on the ski slope, next to the beginners' area
of the ski school - 100m above the base station of the Fageralm lifts.
| OUR OWN SKI SCHOOL AND
Winter Activities: We offer you and your family all kinds of
entertaining wintertime activities:
- Tuesday begins a fun-filled night at the Heideggalm
- followed by a torch-lit hike back to the valley
- Thursday is "Punch & Judy Night"
- Friday: End-of-Course Races at the ski school incl. awards ceremony
- VIKING OLYMPICS for children
- KIDS' FESTS in the snow with a clown, face-painting, music
- EASTER EGG HUNT on the mountain
- a "Forest Christmas" on December 27
- New Year's "Torchlight Skiing"
- Horse-drawn sleigh rides
- Winter hikes, snowshoe hikes
Click to zoom ...
| Resch Ski School | previous
page | credits